The Poland international claimed the prize with 23 goals as Barça won the title
The Pichichi Trophy 2022-2023, the award for the top scorer in LaLiga Santander, has gone to Barcelona striker Robert Lewandowski.
The Poland international dominated the scoring charts from the start of the campaign to the end and finished top with 23 goals.
Lewandowski, in his first season in Spain, succeeds Real Madrid's Karim Benzema, who won the award last season and finished second this season with 19 goals.
The Frenchman did score against Athletic Club on Sunday on an emotional final day as he bid farewell to Madrid after 14 seasons after announcing he will leave this summer.
In the final standings the Pichichi 2022-2023, Joselu (Espanyol) closes the podium with 16 goals, who takes the Zarra Trophy as the top scoring Spaniard. Behind him, Griezmann (Atlético), Borja Iglesias (Betis) and Muriqui (Mallorca) are tied on 15 goals.
- Robert LEWANDOWSKI (Barça) 23
- Karim BENZEMA (Real Madrid) 19
- JOSELU Mato (Espanyol) 16
- Antoine GRIEZMANN (Atlético Madrid) 15
- Vedat MURIQUI (Mallorca) 15
- Borja IGLESIAS (Betis) 15
- Enes UNAL (Getafe) 14
- Álvaro MORATA (Atlético Madrid) 13
- Taty CASTELLANOS (Girona) 13
- Iago ASPAS (Celta) 12
- Alexander SORLOTH (Real Sociedad) 12
Topics with the letter