The presidential candidate has the following ideas
The most important points from Joan Laporta's proposal ahead of Sunday's election:
1. Better services for each professional and amateur part of the club and a complete attention office for all athletes at Barca.
2. Use La Masia as a guarantee of the economic and sporting sustainability of the club.
3. It's not just winning, it's how we win. This candidacy wants to recover its identity and its own sports model.
4. Barça must be a reference point in the application of artificial intelligence, ‘big data’ and technologies.
5. They will work from the method of maximizing performance and individualization. Getting maximum performance of talent.
6. The sports 'mentoring' program focuses on key issues such as mindset, competitive character and personality.
7. La Masia will have 5 departments (methodology and training, sports coaching, sports values and culture, scouting, knowledge and ‘big data’).
8.11 areas of knowledge: physical preparation, medical services, injury prevention, physio, nutrition, sports biomechanics and new technologies.
9. Promote women's sport, starting with handball and little by little, the rest of the sports. A historic section of the club will be brought back, the baseball section.
THE MAIN PROPOSAL
The main objective is to get the most out of La Masia's talent and performance: the priority will be the detection, development and optimization of this talent.