FC Barcelona and Real Madrid know the kick-off times for their first four games back in LaLiga. The two teams' title tussle will resume on June 13 when Quique Setien's side travel to Mallorca, with Zinedine Zidane's side hosting Eibar the next day. Madrid will have the advantage of knowing Barça's result before each of their four games.
Fixtures 28, 29, 30 and 31 all have the same common denominator: Madrid will play one or two days after Barcelona. On two occasions they will play the next day. On two occasions they will play 48 hours later.
In contrast, the advantage of having an extra day off has balanced out. Barcelona and Madrid will play the four games programmes so far in a 10 day period each. Barça between June 13 and June 23. Madrid between June 14 and June 24.
Setien's side will have one more day's rest to prepare of their game against Athletic on June 23 having played Sevilla four days earlier. And Zidane's side will have the same advantage when they receive Valencia on June 18 after facing Eibar this Sunday.
Barça will always kick off at 10pm local time, while Madrid will kick off at that time three times, with their first game against Eibar at 7.30pm.
Here are the kick off times:
- 13-6 Mallorca-Barcelona (22.00 horas)
- 14-6 Real Madrid-Eibar (19.30 horas)
- 16-6 Barcelona-Leganés (22.00 horas)
- 18-6 Real Madrid-Valencia (22.00 horas)
- 19-6 Sevilla-Barcelona (22.00 horas)
- 21-6 Real Sociedad-Real Madrid (22.00 horas)
- 23-6 Barcelona-Athletic (22.00 horas)
- 24-6 Real Madrid-Mallorca (22.00 horas)