Fabio Paratici, the sporting director of Italian giants Juventus, has said that the Serie A side have no interest in signing Barcelona's Ivan Rakitic.
Juve were linked with the Croatian midfielder in the summer but Paratici says they will not be making a move for him in January.
"We have a great team and are not looking for reinforcement right now," Paratici told ESPN. "We are strong in every position. Rakitic is a great player but we are not interested."
Meanwhile, Rakitic has found his way back into Ernesto Valverde's plans. He had started just once this season, away at Granada, before last week's win against Borussia Dortmund.
However, he started that game against the Bundesliga side and was again involved from the off as Barça beat title rivals Atletico Madrid 1-0 on Sunday.
After that game, Rakitic said there's "no better place to be than Barcelona" if he can play games.
Barça have been open to letting him leave but in November they rejected on offer of more than 15 million euros from a Premier League side.