The Dutchman will be allowed to leave Barça this month
Juventus vice president Pavel Nedved has confirmed the Italian club's interest in signing Barcelona forward Memphis Depay this month.
"Memphis is only one of the names we are considering,” Nedved said. "He can play with Dusan Vlahovic or in his place, I agree. He can also play with Moise Kean or be a winger, but he is only one of the names we are evaluating.
“We are evaluating, we are vigilant on what the market offers. We need to evaluate things carefully. Looking at the injuries and the formation, we are considering whether to go back on the market.”
Barça are pushing Memphis out the door to make salary space to be able to register Jules Kounde, who has missed the first two games of the season.
Memphis joined for free from Lyon last summer and will be allowed to leave for next to nothing before the transfer window closes on Sept. 1.
Memphis has been told he won't get many minutes at Barça and has not featured in either of the two games so far this season, the draw vs. Rayo Vallecano and Sunday's win at Real Sociedad.
Topics with the letter